Since my last post I’ve been busy assembling, basing and gapfilling the Malifaux reinforcements I ordered since I discovered I rather want to get playing again.
Alas, my Green Stuff had run out (from sculpting all those cobblestones!) so I figured I better whip out the paints (it’s been a while since I’ve only recently moved into my new place).
What started as doing skin basecoated for a load of models eventually turned into “I’m just going to start painting one of the Drowned instead.”
I don’t think the snappies are bad either considering they were taken directly under the lamp at around 10pm this evening.
Let’s just hope my order of Green Stuff as well as a Through the Breach male multi-part kit decides to turn up swiftly after the Bank Holiday ends – much needed supplies for more Malifaux (conversions) goodness!