Next up on the painting front will be more for the Clanrat unit.
However as a early peek at something in the future, I’m collaborating with my good friend Simon who is making me some excellent Plague Monk conversions based off current-era Clanrats [CLICK FOR PICS].
Not to be outdone, I decided to do some of my own as well to bulk out the models that Simon will send me. Here’s a very early WIP of the first few:
My plans are to add lots of little spike growths, odd fur tufts, ragged cloth and well as paired Foetid Blades for each model. This little sculpting project will be pushing the boundaries of what I’ve been able to do in the past.
Modelling-wise, I did have to cut the left hand off each model, clean up both the body and inside of the hand and reattach it back at an angle. The left-hand blades are cut-down from spare Clanrat spears, and the spines are tiny shaved-down plasticrod bits embedded into the milliput back growths.
That’s all for now, until next time.